The Public Interest Entrepreneurs program aims to bring together people from outside the administration with advanced digital skills - data science, development and design - and public servants committed to innovation. Public Interest Entrepreneurs are divided into multidisciplinary twosomes or threesomes. With their mentors, they have 10 months to meet the challenge of improving public services using digital technology and data.
You can contact us by e-mail.
- The State opens up to UX design: launching of the Public interest designers program (12 March 2019)
- UX Design: recruitment of the 1st Public interest designers (12 April 2019)
- A third public interest entrepreneurs promotion joins administrations (16 January 2019)
- he State recruits 32 digital talents to form a third public interest entrepreneurs promotion (9 September 2018)
- A second public interest entrepreneurs promotion joined administrations today! (15 January 2018)